Topics of Discussion:
- pandas - Python Data Analysis Library
- ipython - a rich architecture for interactive computing
- django – django and the agony of send file
- dashboards and stoplights
- Zato - The next generation ESB and application server written in Python.
- pythonanywhere - Host, run, and code Python in the cloud!
- open refine - (formerly Google Refine) is a powerful tool for working with messy data
- paramiko - Python (2.6+, 3.3+) implementation of the SSHv2 protocol
- pysftp - A simple interface to sftp. based on zeth’s ssh.py (by our own Jeff Hinrichs)
Had a great meeting tonight. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Be sure and put the next meeting date on your calendar – June 18, 2014.