We had a great meeting which included a raffle of the awesome Python book, Learning Python 4th Edition. Thanks to O’Reilly Publishing.
Further topics included, in no particular order:
- Tox – a generic virtualenv management and test command line tool
- Bitbucket – for private remote repositories
- Virtualenvwrapper – a set of extensions to Ian Bicking’s virtualenv tool.
- Django Data Migrations in 1.7
- Moving from Django 1.2 to 1.7.
- python-social-auth – an easy to setup social authentication/registration mechanism with support for several frameworks and auth providers.
- yamjam – a multi-project, shared, yaml based configuration system.
- dhp – A collection of handy modules, almost guaranteed to get you into trouble.
- dennis python package – a set of utilities for working with PO files to ease development and improve quality.
Merry Christmas to all!